Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Yellow Goldbrick Road

Heh heh. I am so damn clever!

When I used to work at the Park I had the reputation in Maintenance Department of being the master at working the system. And I was! Now that I'm retired, who cares what they say?! Suckers!

Not to brag too much, but at Home Farm whenever we bought a side of beef, somehow many of the best cuts ended up in my freezer. I guess that's how the moniker "Prime Cut Pat" got started! What can I say? I'm the man! The man with the plan.

Smokehouse Pat, Beer Brewin' Pat, Hops growin', bee keepin', the Juan Valdez of Home Farm up at the Murray Plantation. Yup, we've got it made in the shade. Home Farm is MY turf mofo, don't mess with my sweet deal or else. But don't blame me, Teflon Pat, if I enforce the rules that come down; "others" made me do it. Yeah, that's it, I was just following orders. Jane's orders. Man you don't want to get on the bad side of her.

And I'm a bad ass too. I'm a convicted felon. Drug charges.  Whattya going to do about it? You think that makes me sympathetic to YOUR cause? Fuck no. I'm cool; empathy is for suckers. My motto: If it's good for Pat Murray, it's good for Home Farm.

Now we've got some Parkies renting here. Part of the deal is that they have to work around the place, meaning I can skip out on more and more. Shit I'm on the Board as Secretary but I palmed that off onto Jane. I think she's found another sucker to take it on. I keep the title, but what's the point of power if you can't make the serfs do the heavy lifting?

Our goal is to get rid of all the Vitvan students and have only outsiders renting. The easy life with the rents coming in. No troublesome students making reference to Vitvan and how this place should be run. But don't get the wrong idea, I'm generous. If we can recruit you to the club, no reason you can't have part of the pie. Let's face it, SNO is smokescreen. Go along with the scam and you can live here cheap.  Jane and Susan think they can just dissolve SNO, or let the School die, and then take over. I think we gotta keep the scam going. We have to go through the motions to keep it all legal, but most the "students" here have given up.

Marj is so stuck on her tunnel visioned version she can't see us leading her around by the nose. We keep her around as a figurehead, like she's got some power, but she can't stand up to us. In fact, she doesn't have the huevos to live inside Home Farm, never did. Can't take the heat, so she goes back to her bubble and kids herself she is "doing the Work."

You wanna piece of me? I'll tell you who you can talk to and who youse can't.




 Jane could no longer care less, Susan doesn't understand much past the 4th grade she taught; Hathaway is a drunk, Morrison is a follower, Val is tired and scared. Who's left? Oh yeah, Lynne. Meet the New Boss, same as the Old Boss. She can play "leader" what do I care? I like to keep a low profile.

But I can hardly hold back!  My buttons are popping off! My suspenders are swelling! I just have to tell someone. I pulled off the biggest con. This is choice, fuck yeah I'm the man...

(to be continued...)

http://www.sno-answerthequestion.com/

Search engine keywords: School of the Natural Order, SNO, Vitvan, Marj Coffman, Lynne Hoffman, Susan Wetmore, Jane Murray, Pat Murray, Frank Burney, Dan Hathaway, Brian Morrison, Baker Nevada, Home Farm 

No comments:

Post a Comment